I’ve made a list today of all the things I definitely want to include in my portfolio:
- Life drawings
- Pages from Alice in Wonderland Sketchbook
- Final illustration board for Alice in Wonderland
- Alice in Wonderland Photoshoot
- Pages from Textiles Sketchbook
- Textile panel designs (I need to create these first!)
- Best bits of Regency Costume report.
- Designer Appreciation report on Rodarte (make this look like a magazine article first)
- AW09 Trend Report
- Clothes Show Moodboards
- Clothes Show Design Boards
I’ve already bought myself an A3 portfolio, I think this will be a good size as I feel A2 would be too cumbersome to cart around. Now that I have a rough idea of what I want to put in, I am going to get Dave to photograph it all so that I can get it printed professionally in the correct size. I want to get as much of this done this week as I can so that I can show Jayne and get her input before I go to London.